Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Cara Delevigne - Get the Look

I immediately fell in love when I saw Cara in this fabulous Burberry Metallic Shift Dress! I love that she has styled it with thick eyebrows and nothing much else!

You can imagine my delight this morning when I saw that Topshop had come out with this replica dress. I know it isn't an exact match, but the fabric and two toned effect screams Burberry Prorsum spring summer 13! Can't wait to see what it's like in real life! I will keep you posted. 

Your thoughts?




1 comment:

Polina Postnikova said...

Hello dear reader! I want to inform you that I have created a new blog because of technical problems with Rebelission. Please switch to http://rebelishion.blogspot.com/!
The old blog will be deleted in the next few days.
xoxo P.P
PS: very interesting post my dear! btw cara is my fav model, she's amazing